Sorry, this will be a super short post. I still have two friends over stamping. But I wanted to show you a card I stamped for the Limited Supply Challenge last week.

oclsnailmaillsc211thanks.jpg

Stamps are all from Our Craft Lounge.

Stamps: Snail Mail, Whispy Patterns, Bear-ly Fishin’

Ink: Black Memento Ink, Creamy Caramel classic inks

Copics: Snail home: E51, E53, E55 ; Snail: YG00, YG13, YG17, Cheeks: R00, Flowers: Y38, Y68 and R27, R29, Sky: B00, Grass: YG63, YG67

I had the very best weekend! Jenn and I just hang out, worked and stamped together. Sunday we drove to Pensacola to meet up with the three Flourishes as well as SCS members and Marianne Walker. It was so much fun. Monday we went to the Copic Class Marianne held. Fun, fun, fun…..

 On our way home we called Emily to get a little heads up on the color combo for today. Well…not only did we get a heads up, but she let Jenn pick the colors. We went with: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun and Kiwi Kiss.

growinggratitudetulipthanks.jpg

Sorry about the fuzzy picture. It was LATE when I took it. Of course we had to play with copics for the challenge.

I used the new Our Craft Lounge set Growing Gratitude. The image was stamped in Memento Ink on Neenah White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers (C1, T5 for Watering Can – note to self, I need more gray markers, Flowers: YR04, Y17 and YR18 and BV02 BV04 for the PURPLE flowers, Leaves: YG06, YG25 ). I added some sparkle the flowers with Spica Glitter Pens.

The background was airbrushed with B21. The image was cut out with Nestabilities. Next I cut the the watercan out and adhered it with dimensionals. May Arts ribbon was tied around the handle. The layer was adhered to a piece of Basic Gray cardstock. I cut around it and layered it on a Kiwi Kiss Nestabilities cut out. A Pewter Jumbo brad was set in the top right of the tag.

growinggratitutetagbackbeat.jpg

The back of the tag is basically done the same way as the front.

Instead of a big image, I just use the flower sprinkled ground stamp. The flowers were colored with the same colors as the front.

Both layers were taped together with dimensionals.

The Bandaid box was covered with a strip of Bella Rose Designer paper and a small scalloped border of Urban Oasis Designer paper. I used the Scallop Edge punch to add the scallops and Scor-Tape to adhere both layers to the tin.

© 2012 fresh & fun Suffusion theme by Sayontan Sinha
Cookie Policy

Blog hosted by Splitcoaststampers Privacy Policy Cookie Policy